Back Magic® is a brand new multi level stretching device from US market leader SMC Technology. Designed to make stretching your back easy, Back Magic® is safe, consistent and affordable, and is a wonderful step in your pursuit of a healthier and back-pain free lifestyle. Endorsed and...
Back Magic® is a brand new multi level stretching device from US market leader SMC Technology. Designed to make stretching your back easy, Back Magic® is safe, consistent and affordable, and is a wonderful step in your pursuit of a healthier and back-pain free lifestyle. Endorsed and recommended by US Massage Therapists, Physical Trainers, Chiropractors, Physicians, Fitness Experts & Professional Athletes.
It is being used to help:
- Relieve chronic back pain
- Correct postural imbalances
- Restore the natural curvature of the back
- Improve flexibility in shoulder and back muscle
Unlike many other stretching devices available, Back Magic is:
- A multi-level design, allowing a person to work up to a greater stretch when ready.
- Compact and portable. Can be used anytime and anywhere. And fits comfortably into just about any small travel bag, brief case or golf bag.
- Comes with comprehensive User Instructions.
- Five year limited warranty
Using the Back Magic:
Back Magic comes with comprehensive User Instructions, however some key user points are:
- Always use the BackMagic® on a level, non-slip surface
- Select your favourite height position
- Perform a five-minute stretch per session in your desired position. Two sessions a day are recommended.
- Relax. One of the keys to a good tension relieving stretch is relaxation. Take a deep breath, exhale gently, and let your body weight work together with gravity.
As with every fitness program, please consult your physican before using Back Magic, especially if you have pre-existing back or neck injuries or conditions.
"I endorse the BackMagic® in my practice, because this product really does what it claims. Anyone who uses the BackMagic® for only five minutes, twice a day, has a lot less tension and tightness in their back" - Dr. Tina Sigafoose, Sigafoose Chiropractic, Thomasville, PA
"I started using the BackMagic® this past summer after it was introduced to me at one of the PGA Tour events. The first thing I do after a flight or long drives lie down on my BackMagic® for 5 to 7 minutes. I love the way it makes me feel when I am both on and off the golf course. I sure believe in it and think it's a fantastic product." - Chris Smith PGA Tour Professional, Peru, IN
Certain conditions may be contraindicated such as: Spondylosis, Osteoporosis, Severe Arthritis, Spondylolisthesis, Spinal Lesions/Tumors, and Acute Fractures.